If you understand the importance of developing your foundation—your brand strategy—you should have a grasp of your INSIDE REALITY, those attributes that make your organization relevant, authentic, and differentiated. Now it’s time to reflect your Inside Reality in your OUTSIDE PERCEPTIONS—your marketing and communications. That’s the essence of Inside Out Marketing and it’s critical for both getting and keeping of members and supporters.
• Learn how to authentically capture the attention of your target audience without looking like a commodity through a balanced combination of advertising, marketing, PR, and word-of-mouth.
• See how the old “marketing funnel” is dead and why the “marketing hourglass” is the new lens through which you should be looking at your marketplace.
• Learn how to leverage and facilitate the prospect’s information gathering and decision-making processes to your best advantage by using the Inside Out formula for powerful marketing.
Program Titles and Supporting Materials
This program contains the following components:
- Inside Out Marketing for Your Association - Video
Inside Out Marketing for Your Association - Paper
- Video Clip 1 "Designing the Fanta Bottle"
- Video Clip 2 "Doctors that DO"
- Video Clip 3 "Mike's Golf Shop"
How To Attend
Join the self-paced program from your office, home, or hotel room using a computer and high speed
internet connection. You may start and stop the program at your convenience, continue where you left off, and review supporting materials as often as you like.
Please note: Internet Explorer is no longer a supported browser. We recommend using Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Safari for best results.
You may access this course on a computer or mobile device with high speed internet (iPhones require iOS 10 or higher). Recommended browsers are Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
If applicable, you may obtain credit in multiple jurisdictions simultaneously for this program (see pending/approved list below).
If electing credit for this program, registrants in jurisdictions not listed below will receive a
Certificate of Completion that may or may not meet credit requirements in other jurisdictions.
Where applicable, credit will be only awarded to a paid registrant completing
all the requirements of the program as determined by the selected accreditation authority.
Click on jurisdiction for specific details
SeminarWeb and Association Executives of North Carolina programs are non-refundable.
We respect and are committed to protecting your privacy. (Read Statement