Does your organization offer the same sponsorship opportunities year after year? Is your sponsorship revenue stagnant or declining? If you answered “yes” to either of these questions, your exhibit and event sponsorship offerings may need a facelift.
Reinventing your sponsorship program should not be a chore, rather a challenge worth embracing. By following the five steps shared in this presentation, your association can be on its way to making sure your partners and vendors are fighting for a chance to sponsor your next event.
- Discover how to evaluate sponsorship programs and recognize strengths and opportunities for updates, customization and growth.
- Learn five actionable tips to strategically approach their sponsorship revitalization, along with advice on how to implement this advice.
- Uncover how to leverage the value of members and attendees when customizing sponsorship programs.
- Understand the importance of thinking about the big picture when acquiring, retaining, and engaging event sponsors.
Program Titles and Supporting Materials
This program contains the following components:
- Is It Time for an Event Sponsorships Makeover? - Video
Is it Time for an Event Sponsorships Makeover? - Handout
eBook - 5 Steps to a Profitable Event
How To Attend
Join the self-paced program from your office, home, or hotel room using a computer and high speed
internet connection. You may start and stop the program at your convenience, continue where you left off, and review supporting materials as often as you like.
Please note: Internet Explorer is no longer a supported browser. We recommend using Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Safari for best results.
You may access this course on a computer or mobile device with high speed internet (iPhones require iOS 10 or higher). Recommended browsers are Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
If applicable, you may obtain credit in multiple jurisdictions simultaneously for this program (see pending/approved list below).
If electing credit for this program, registrants in jurisdictions not listed below will receive a
Certificate of Completion that may or may not meet credit requirements in other jurisdictions.
Where applicable, credit will be only awarded to a paid registrant completing
all the requirements of the program as determined by the selected accreditation authority.
Click on jurisdiction for specific details
SeminarWeb and Association Executives of North Carolina programs are non-refundable.
We respect and are committed to protecting your privacy. (Read Statement