Back by popular demand, Randy Dean, MBA, will teach you strategies for better managing your e-mail overload, including strategies for better prioritizing incoming e-mails, converting e-mails into calendar, task, and/or contact items, reducing e-mail distraction, and automating certain e-mail actions for better efficiency. He'll also show a handy strategy for automating some of your outgoing e-mails, and even discuss better management of CC's, forwards, replies, and "FYI's". Attendees to this session walk out with tangible skills and techniques for gaining efficiency and productivity with e-mail, using the two market-leading software programs: MS Outlook and Gmail.
At the end of this program, attendees will be able to:
- Understand the nature of e-mail & information overload in today's workplace
- Have a strategy for “splitting” work, personal, and junk/spam e-mails for greater efficiency
- Use a very simple “rule” for managing all incoming e-mail that allows for both greater speed and prioritization of those messages and embedded tasks
- Learn how to convert e-mails quickly into tasks, contacts, and calendar items
- Use embedded functions inside of your e-mail that allow you to “automate” certain common activities/messages
- Build a personal file “infrastructure” that can assist in achieving greater organization and possibly even “e-mail ZERO”!
- Better manage both sent and received CC's, Forwards, and Replies, to reduce confusion and increase communication capabilities.
"Great information. I've already started implementing some of the tips!"
"Program was excellent. Lots of usable recommendations. Engaging presenter."
"I liked this webinar very much. Practical info and tips that I've begun using already!"
Please note that CAE exam and renewal applicants can only use a maximum of 50% of their application hours from self-study programs.
Program Titles and Supporting Materials
This program contains the following components:
- Taming The E-mail Beast Using MS Outlook - Video
Taming The E-mail Beast Using MS Outlook - PPT Handout
Top Ten E-mail Timesavers/Productivity Enhancers - Paper
The Three Primary Ways You Are Abusing Your E-Mail Inbox - Paper
How To Attend
Join the self-paced program from your office, home, or hotel room using a computer and high speed
internet connection. You may start and stop the program at your convenience, continue where you left off, and review supporting materials as often as you like.
Please note: Internet Explorer is no longer a supported browser. We recommend using Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Safari for best results.
You may access this course on a computer or mobile device with high speed internet (iPhones require iOS 10 or higher). Recommended browsers are Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
This program has not been submitted for credit in any jurisdiction.
Registrants will receive a Certificate of Attendance/Completion that may or may not meet credit requirements in various jurisdictions.
SeminarWeb and Association Executives of North Carolina programs are non-refundable.
We respect and are committed to protecting your privacy. (Read Statement